Check my youtube page for demos and DATA page for BOMs and build info
Bottom section is a normal gate controlled bi-directional router. Top
section is based on a 70s delta modulator, at least in concept. The
signals being switched are also the ones controlling the switching, plus
you can add CV to that, good luck trying to work out what the fuck is
going on once that happens.
CMOSC. This is from my 4U CMOS panel
. 6 gate controlled oscillators, the gates select 1 of 2 frequencies
set by the pots. each set of three can be controlled by sync inputs. The
idea is to patch them all up together to create massive swirling
PCB set $25
DelayNoMore. Two PT2399 chips roped together in series, one with vactrol control and 4 different feedback paths....its just fucked.
Step by step build guide by Roger S.
A hyper chaotic circuit with vactrol control. It really justs gets into
its groove and bounces around at 1Hz or so, with the vactrol control
unsettling it ...sometimes.
Quad Osc / LowPass Filter.
Based on Electronotes design with several mods and updates. It can be
switched to perform as a very low freq QUO, quadrature VCO, LPF with Q
and a pot allows non-linear resonant feedback to obtain richer and
VCO (same as the ones in VCO Panel) E/N Mikulic core mated with the features of the Aries 338 PMS VCO (VC phase modulated sync, VC pan-pulse)
PCB set $25
Tuesday, 9 December 2014
Sunday, 7 December 2014
These are to help builders see how the PCBs look and are connected to the panel.
Monday, 24 November 2014
Wednesday, 5 November 2014
- 7 stage divider (from /2 to /128) with a staircase output
- chained logic module with related but individual logic circuits, the outputs are connected via a resistor ladder to give a SOU266 style random stepped CV...which has voltage controlled slew so can be a random smooth CV if you prefer
- QUO/LPF an effective low pass filter, quadrature oscillator with high/low range so can be used as a VCO or LFO
- VCO: tri-core with tri & square outputs
- Chopper....chop slewy!
- Delay No More: updated version with vactrol based CV 'control' of both delay stages and individual signal inputs and outputs for each stage. It maintains the same functionality as the original PCB version but can also be tamed and actually used as a delay (just)
- Vactrol PiLL: a PLL based audio/noise source, it has no knobs
- DP Filter: same as the PCB version
- Sloth: 15 minutes per cycle chaos module
- FF Chaos: a gate/CV controlled chaos module that produces two chaotic CVs and 2 gates of chaotically varying widths.
- Offset Mix: CV and audio mixer, pots 3 & 4 can be used to add negative or positive offset voltages if the inputs are unused.